Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
apply Color LUT in Fix/Enhance
marcwilk [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2016 22:56 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I do not have the option to apply a LUT in Fix/Enhance. Hopefully this is not an option that was removed because applying a LUT in Effect Room does not allow a preview.

See attachment.

Thanks.
 Filename
fix enhance.docx
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
19 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
142 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The CLUTs were moved to the FX room as you mentioned. That's explained in the What's Different guide, and I think the easiest way to preview the change is to drop the CLUT on the timeline clip then click Undo (or type Ctrl+Z) and Redo (Ctrl+Y) to clearly see the impact.

You can even drop several CLUTS (or Color Presets) onto the clip in succession, and then Undo/Redo will walk you through each choice since only one CLUT can be applied at a time. Stop when you're happy and save the project

If you'd like to have the large FX preview window be active and show what the timeline clip would look like before applying the CLUT, let Cyberlink know by using Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PD's File menu.
[Post New]
It took me a lot of effort to figure out how to apply LUT's. Still, I cannot guess how to remove them?

Imagine you apply several LUT's to the clip and then do something else. Then you go back and decide to remove LUT's you previously applied. How do you do it?

How to remove LUT's applied to the clip? _______________________________
regards, Tom
(PD365, Win10 Pro x64, Dell Precision T3500, Xeon W3670, 12GB, SSD)
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Hi teedee

I did tests here and verified that only the last Clut applied to the clip is active.
It can be removed, Efefct button, Color Lut
Even the (i) still marked in the clip, Clut was removed.
If it has no other effects
Clicking the ( sign will remove the ( i ) in the clip as well.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 06. 2020 10:30

XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
[Post New]
Thanks a lot, AVPlayVideo! I haven't noticed, that a new button shows up ("Effect") when you click on a clip itself not only on (i).

Indeed, contrary to some other posts, only the last applied LUT stays on the list.

Thanks for your help. _______________________________
regards, Tom
(PD365, Win10 Pro x64, Dell Precision T3500, Xeon W3670, 12GB, SSD)