Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do you use the Seamless Integration with PowerDirector?
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Any advice on how to use the new intergration ?

I can't find any info in the How To Do It guides .

Cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Same as prior, right click on clip in PD timeline > Edit Audio > AudioDirector...

Changes made in AudioDirector are reflected in PD timeline.

Jeff
[Post New]
Hello Kyle 40,

As Jeff pointed out, the integration of PDR & ADR is the same as in previous versions. There are some differences with PDR19/ADR11, one of which is the ability to export your whole PDR timeline audio to ADR rather than separate clips muliple times.

The PDR Help file does actually cover what you need:

Editing Audio in CyberLink AudioDirector

Latest Features

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Kyle 40
[Post New]
Quote Same as prior, right click on clip in PD timeline > Edit Audio > AudioDirector...

Changes made in AudioDirector are reflected in PD timeline.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, thanks for replying. Yes, that's the "old" way of loading your clips into AudioDirector but I'm afraid it's different to how we did it before.

Cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
Kyle 40
[Post New]
Quote Hello Kyle 40,

As Jeff pointed out, the integration of PDR & ADR is the same as in previous versions. There are some differences with PDR19/ADR11, one of which is the ability to export your whole PDR timeline audio to ADR rather than separate clips muliple times.

The PDR Help file does actually cover what you need:

Editing Audio in CyberLink AudioDirector

Latest Features

PIX

Hi Pix, many thanks for you reply.

Thank you, this is quite amazing ! I haven't had too much time to try it out but on my my first effort, it took around 9 mins to load a 14 min project into ADR. I'll do a screen grab to show the task manager.
So far I've only tried the last option Remove Applied Audio Effects and Volume Keyframes: but any audio edits I tried couldn't be undone using the Undo buttons + the audio faders had no effect on the time line. I'll try and do a demo and post later on when I've tried it out.

P.S. this is the edit where I've had problems with my older camera !

Cheers

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 08. 2020 05:30

I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.