Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Am I The Only One Here To Have Bought The Full Version Before It Became Subscription Only?It's quit
Jaybo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2018 17:55 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
It's quite frustrating because I paid for the full version of the app before it became a subscription only app.

Then when they brought out new titles, transitions, effects etc I could buy those I liked as add ons. Which I frequently did.

Once PD Mobile became subscription only, I could still access the existing full package to start with but I was no longer able to buy any new transitions, titles etc

I lived with that OK. It irritated me but I still had software that usually worked OK.

Then, with the release of these new titles recently, I can no longer access titles I have previously paid for.

Which I am rather peeved about. Its not a vast sum of money but its the principle.

Surely I can't be the only one in this cyber wilderness.

I did contact Cyberlink to express my woe. I politely asked them to give me access to the extra titles I had purchased or refund the money.

They said.....

I even told them that I would switch to their subscribed service IF they gave me a discounted first year. I thought that was fair considering the fact that I have spent roughly the same as a years subscription so far.

I explained that currently, nobody benefits from the situation because I am not able to use new features and they have not given me the opportunity to spend more money on new PD Mobile features. So we both lose.

They said....

I had a feeling they might say that. Which is why I ask on here if anyone else has the same frustration?