Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Saving multicam during editing
GeeTee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2010 22:02 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I am running PD 16.0.3424.0 and I wish to save a project during multicam editing. Is this possible or do I have do the complete edit in one hit?? GeeTee
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
A quick search of the forum for "multicam save" would have given you the answer right away. Here's a descriptive post.

Note that PD16 doesn't have the "Produce as:" option mentioned there so you can just skip that part.
GeeTee [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have already looked at your post on this topic ! Maybe it was for ver 17. Ver 16 does not have a tab "MultiCam Designer" in the Designer dropdown above the timeline. It only has PiP Designer, Mask Designer and View Designer. GeeTee
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Ok. There are many other existing posts, too.

I never had PD16, but this screenshot is from PD14. Once you've exited the MCD and have your clips on the timeline, simply right-click anywhere on the MC1 clip and choose Edit in MultiCam Designer:

GeeTee [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Ok. There are many other existing posts, too.

I never had PD16, but this screenshot is from PD14. Once you've exited the MCD and have your clips on the timeline, simply right-click anywhere on the MC1 clip and choose Edit in MultiCam Designer:

Hi, managed to work my way thru it. All good now. Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 04. 2020 19:32

GeeTee