Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Scrolling down through tracks
JSC [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 20, 2012 09:22 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Is there some way, other than grabbing the scroll bar on the lower right part of the screen, to scroll down through the tracks? You SHOULD be able to do it by using the scroll wheel on your mouse like every other Windows program, but that shortens the width of the tracks instead. You can't use the down arrow key nor the page down key. I'm so sick and tired of moving the mouse all the way to the right. Is there another way? Thanks. PowerDirector 365, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core processor 4.05 GHz, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 64-bit OS, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
That was changed a few releases ago, now use the Alt plus scroll wheel should do it.

Jeff
JSC [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 20, 2012 09:22 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you, Jeff! I'll start using it immediately. (Now if they could just get rid of the "Alt".) PowerDirector 365, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core processor 4.05 GHz, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 64-bit OS, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
bjtap1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 19, 2010 21:36 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
JSC,
I am with you on this. It would be nice to have a preference setting where the scroll wheel can be used to move the time line up and down, but I am glad to know about the alt key.
Barry
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
It was just the scroll wheel from old PD8 through PD15, at PD16 they changed to the Alt key scroll for the same function. Appears nonstandard for a Windows interface, but many other click/selections are too with PD's interface.

Best you can probably do with PD alone is to use the File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions and provide the info you desire.

Jeff
bjtap1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 19, 2010 21:36 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
JL_JL:
Done, Sent request to Cyberlink.
Barry