Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"Compare in split preview" - Check by default
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
When editing a clip, when I goto Fix/Enhance and click on "Color Enhancement", is there a way for the program to always default to "Compare in split preview" ? Currently each time I Color Enhance a clip I have to check this box, and I'd rather have it checked by default because I always want to compare in split preview.

Thanks!D
[Thumb - enhance.JPG]
 Filename
enhance.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
57 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think so, but the best way to let CL know that you'd like to see that option is to use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under the File menu.

As the subscription version seems to have several update cycles per year now, it seems like there's a decent chance of seeing these kinds of requests fairly quickly if CL decides to implement them.
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't think so, but the best way to let CL know that you'd like to see that option is to use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under the File menu.

As the subscription version seems to have several update cycles per year now, it seems like there's a decent chance of seeing these kinds of requests fairly quickly if CL decides to implement them.

Will do, thank you for the reply.