Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector16 - upgrade to which version?
BernadetteBB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 26, 2020 06:34 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hi there, i have powerDirector16 and love to update my version to the best one, BUT not with a membership...which can i buy? thank you
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome to the forum.
here is the link to the latest and greatest Compare PowerDirector Versions and Buy PowerDirector Video Editing Software.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 26. 2020 23:45

'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote hi there, i have powerDirector16 and love to update my version to the best one, BUT not with a membership...which can i buy? thank you

What is it you are looking for that PD16 does not offer? Where is it falling short in your current editing projects? Do you use AudioDirector, ColorDirector?

CL is making it really tough to get a decent suite of editing capability without undo cost on a perpetual plan, very unfortunate.

Jeff