Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blending Effect Designer
[Post New]
Can't find the Blending Effect Designer in PD 19 ?

Can any body guide me ?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can't find the Blending Effect Designer in PD 19 ?

Can any body guide me ?

Just moved to the Fx room. Might check the manual and/or this link https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83344.page#post_box_344146 for other UI changes.

Jeff
[Post New]

Just moved to the Fx room. Might check the manual and/or this link https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83344.page#post_box_344146 for other UI changes.

Jeff

Thanks

How to add my own effects to the exist Blending Effects, I used to add my own through .xml and .mp4 files, I couldn't find these files in PD19 for the exist blending effects.

Where they are located ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 27. 2020 13:18

[Post New]

Thanks

How to add my own effects to the exist Blending Effects, I used to add my own through .xml and .mp4 files, I couldn't find these files in PD19 for the exist blending effects.

Where they are located ?

Hello,

Any answer to my question please ?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Yousefz -

If you want to add your own custom Blend Effects, I think the simplest thing to do is drop them in your Downloaded BlendEffects folder found at C:\Users\Public\Cyberlink\Downloaded BlendEffects

That way, they won't be trashed with possible uninstall/reinstalls.

Edit: Oh - forgot to mention - the containing folders need to be renamed to "BlendEffectxxx", xxx being the folder number... 001, 002, 003 etc.

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 09. 2020 13:00

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Quote Hi Yousefz -

If you want to add your own custom Blend Effects, I think the simplest thing to do is drop them in your Downloaded BlendEffects folder found at C:\Users\Public\Cyberlink\Downloaded BlendEffects

That way, they won't be trashed with possible uninstall/reinstalls.

Edit: Oh - forgot to mention - the containing folders need to be renamed to "BlendEffectxxx", xxx being the folder number... 001, 002, 003 etc.

Cheers - Tony

Thanks

Done