Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pre purchase question - Video and Photo split screen presentation
Technik21 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2020 11:46 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All

I need to create a video presentation for an upcoming wedding venue, and seek some advice for the correct software to purchase, to enable me to acheive the following.

I would like to create a split screen that contains both rolling photos, and also the odd video in either both or one screen as the presentation plays out.
I'm not sure if I will need the full Director Suite, as this will contain both video and photos in one presentation.

So basicallly is the split screen possible with multiple video and photos, and which software will enable me to acheive this please?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Nick
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi All

I need to create a video presentation for an upcoming wedding venue, and seek some advice for the correct software to purchase, to enable me to acheive the following.

I would like to create a split screen that contains both rolling photos, and also the odd video in either both or one screen as the presentation plays out.
I'm not sure if I will need the full Director Suite, as this will contain both video and photos in one presentation.

So basicallly is the split screen possible with multiple video and photos, and which software will enable me to acheive this please?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Nick

PowerDirector is more than capable of fulfilling those needs. You do not need PhotoDirector. There are multiple ways to accomplish your goal. You can use the Collage Designer or you can manually create split screens using the PIP Designer or the Mask Designer. It really depends on what how you want to go about achieveing the look and how you compose your shots.
Technik21 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2020 11:46 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]

PowerDirector is more than capable of fulfilling those needs. You do not need PhotoDirector. There are multiple ways to accomplish your goal. You can use the Collage Designer or you can manually create split screens using the PIP Designer or the Mask Designer. It really depends on what how you want to go about achieveing the look and how you compose your shots.

Hi Maliek

Thank you for your suggestion and help.

I will take a look at PowerDirector. Just needed to make sure all media types (video\and images) could be used within the one product., which this does.

Thanks again smile