Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
pop to effect disabled on timeline
[Post New]
I may not be using the right terminology but before when I put items on the timeline next to other items, the item I was moving would 'pop' tothe side of the timeline item, so sit wouldnt go over it or leave a small gap. I mustve disabled that somehow because now everytime I put an item next to a timeline item it ends up overwriting it a little or leaving a little gap. I hope this makes sense If anyone can tell me where the setting for this option is please tell me
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
In the preferences the SNAP to Clip in thetimeline can be switched on and off.

Also see the new features:
https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/19/enu/01_01_02_whats_different.html
If you have snap ON, pressing the Alt-key when moving a clip will temporarily set the snapping to OFF.