Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to save trimmed clips to use in Express Project
montycat1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2020 09:13 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I want to make a movie for my parent's 50th anniversary using an express project or magic movie wizard template. I am using six mp4 videos to make it. Within each mp4, there are about 5-10 separate |"scenes". In order to make the all these clips work with a template, I need to edit each mp4 to trim into each clip. I know how to do this obviously, what I don't know how to do is save these trimmed clips so I can export or use them in a template. I'm so sorry if this doesn't make sense? Maybe someone can understand what I'm trying to ask. Thank you in advance for any help, it is much appreciated!
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Have a look at the Precut facility. Load the clip but not into the timeline then rightclick on the clip to open a menu and select precut. If you use the multitrim, select your scenes and press OK, you will have these scenes indivdually available to add to the template. I guess that is just what you want, right?