Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Screen Recorder 4
7Seven [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2018 21:46 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Okay what exactly is different between Screen Recorder 4 le and the you buy regular Screen recorder 4.

I had screen recorder 2 on my system and uninstalled it and now regret it. With SR 2 I could screen capture at 1920 or even 4K.
But Screen Recorder 4 LE that comes with Power Director 19 only lets me record to 1080 max resolution.

Does the store bought one have a higher resolution? What all is different betwen the two?
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
It seems the online streaming feature is not supported, and the basic video editor is not included as you have PowerDirector as the main program. Other features are available there in the lite version.

The paid version does 1080p as the maximum on a 4k screen. The supported resolution is the same.
7Seven [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2018 21:46 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the info, I see that I was abit confused.

I played with the program a little and turned the hardware decoding off, and I do belive
now that it actually captures better then version 2. Its close but I do belive the colors and
and detail are just a slight bit better. I like it. Thanks.