Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhotoDirector 365 - how to find fashion magazine express layer pack function
tjoel99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 04:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I installed the Fashion Magazine Express Layer Pack using the Cyberlink Application Manager. Now, I do not know how to find that function in photo director. Could someone please explain to find and use this function? Thank you. Joe L
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Sure. All installed Effect Packs can be accessed from the Edit tab, then click on the Add express template icon. The tool will open and you'll see Fashion Magazine (and any other templates you've installed) in the My Template tab:

When you first open PhD there's a little pop-up window at the top right that offers to show you video tutorials on how to use specific features. Here's the one on using Express Packs.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 04. 2020 13:38