Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Would you like to make express templates I can buy?
tjoel99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 04:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, all. Modeling photography is my hobby. In PowerDirector 365 I am creating music slideshow videos for my models. Examples of what I have done are in my DirectorZone video area:

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/profile/video/169425316/upload#AllProducts__TimeUploaded__1__16__open__thumb

I am writing because I have limited PD abilities -- I am not yet able to create original express templates. I have used up the express templates in DirectorZone that would apply to this kind of video.

I wonder if some of you with skills would be interested in creating original express templates I could use in photo slideshows presenting the models. If I use the your template, I can pay you a little, say $10, via PayPal. Also, in the video description I would be glad to credit you as the template designer.

Here are criteria for the templates:
- Approximately 55 seconds
- Placeholder for 8-10 photos
- Background music is copyright free and medium to slow tempo
- Original design and relatively complex in terms of backgrounds, overlays, particals, movement, transitions, etc. (the models want their videos not to look cookie-cutter)

Would any of you be interested? That would be awesome if some of you are!

Also, our Youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr0pMOEc5B3q4CIpdrZP3fg) is brand new as of yesterday! No views yet. If you like the videos, the models and I will be grateful if you would like and share them. Thank you!

Joe Joe L
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Have you tried the templates from the PD Template Zone.. The early ones were express projects that you can modify easily. The later ones are theme designer templates that may work well in what you are seeking. The author does accept donations if you like his work.
tjoel99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 04:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Have you tried the templates from the PD Template Zone.. The early ones were express projects that you can modify easily. The later ones are theme designer templates that may work well in what you are seeking. The author does accept donations if you like his work.

Thank you. Theme designer templates sound good. I am looking for them now in the DirectorZone. I see express templates but I do not see theme designer templates. The attachment is what I see. Can you please direct me to where to find them? Thank you.

Joe
[Thumb - Dzone.jpg]
 Filename
Dzone.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
118 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)
Joe L
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You don’t need them from the DZ as you have indicated that you have PD365 installed. They should all be there if you installed all the content packs. They are the Magic Styles in your screenshot. You don’t have Trendy from the Express Projects as the runway music is great. You probably don’t need anything else from there.

Here is a link to the templates from the PD Template Zone: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/63157.page to check out.