Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
A faster way to navigate to New Topic
SweetTasha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2019 17:40 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Here is the only way I've found to get the New Topic box to show up

^ Open profile
^ Down arrow Go Forum
^ Choose Deutsch
^ Change to English at top (Google translate)
^ Scroll down to Power2Go
^ See "Welcome to the forum and please highlight." I read that once and didn't finder how to post new topic.
^ Near top left see New Topic

I'm certain there's a better way but I can't find it by trial-and-error.

Thanks. SweetTasha
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Oh goodness, that's because you've somehow been using the German forum.

All you neeed to do is go to the Forum Index page then click Power2Go then click on New Topic (or just click here). If the box at the top right says "Zum Forum" you're in the German forum and you need to change it to English (which will then show Go Forum)
SweetTasha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2019 17:40 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Oh goodness, that's because you've somehow been using the German forum.

All you neeed to do is go to the Forum Index page then click Power2Go then click on New Topic (or just click here). If the box at the top right says "Zum Forum" you're in the German forum and you need to change it to English (which will then show Go Forum)

I went to the German forum because, by trial-and-error, that was the only way I stumbled upon to find a New Topic button. I do speak a bit of German, but in this setting it would be counter-productive. smile

I have more questions about navigating here:

When I sign in, what's the quickest way to go directly to the Power2Go forum?

After I'm in the Power2Go forum, what is the quickest way to get to my posts?

Thanks. SweetTasha.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I sign in, what's the quickest way to go directly to the Power2Go forum?

Use the link in my earlier post. That will take you straight to the Power2Go index page, and the posts are sorted with the latest at the top.

Quote After I'm in the Power2Go forum, what is the quickest way to get to my posts?

The easiest way to see all your posts is to go to your profile page. You can also get there by clicking on your avatar if any of your posts are on the screen.