Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to make an exact copy of an audio disc
SweetTasha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2019 17:40 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
PLEASE IGNORE THIS...SEE MY FOLLOWING POST "ADD TRACKS TO PROJECT FROM DISC COMPILATION"

I want to make an exact copy of an audio disc. I've done this successfully in the past but I've forgotten the steps. I believe the first step I took before was rip to mp3. I want to share a link to the rip to mp3 screen but I'm not sure how to insert it here
[Thumb - rip audio CD.png]
 Filename
rip audio CD.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
43 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 22. 2020 11:41

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Use the Copy Disc function in the P2Go to make an exact disc copy.
SweetTasha [Avatar]
[Post New]
From the MY_WMA_...p2g screen I drag tracks from the top part of the screen to the lower part. Once I have dragged all the tracks, I want to make a disc that will be playable on a CD player. How do I do that?

This is the correct one.

ADD TRCKS 8-22-2020 1:00 pm

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Aug 22. 2020 13:02

tomasc [Avatar]
[Post New]
That Google Drive link you listed is private. Get this message: You need access
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more.

You need to set that as a sharable link so users can see that link and see what you need to do. I can't see it.

In P2Go, go to Music Disc/Audio CD and place your wma and mp3 files on the bottom part of the screen. Click next to the burn screen where you can burn the CD. That should do it...
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
SweetTasha, please see Step 2, Share a file publicly in this Google Drive FAQ.
SweetTasha [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote From the MY_WMA_...p2g screen I drag tracks from the top part of the screen to the lower part. Once I have dragged all the tracks, I want to make a disc that will be playable on a CD player. How do I do that?

I'm still learning how to use Google Drive. I believe this is an unrestricted link.embarassed

ADD TRACKS 8-23-2020 12:11am

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23. 2020 06:13

SweetTasha [Avatar]
[Post New]
"You need to set that as a sharable link so users can see that link and see what you need to do. I can't see it.

In P2Go, go to Music Disc/Audio CD and place your wma and mp3 files on the bottom part of the screen. Click next to the burn screen where you can burn the CD. That should do it... "

I get error "Unable to verify one or more files. Please verify." Where is the source of the files is specified?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 23. 2020 06:09

tomasc [Avatar]
[Post New]
...Sweet Tasha - You put this thread in a nested loop. You need to edit your last 2 posts and do not put your reply inside someone else's quote.

Google is asking you to verify your source files because it is in your private account. No one can see any files unless you make the file shareable.

I have already supplied the detailed information on creating that CD earlier with P2Go. You need to try it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23. 2020 00:52

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I was able to access it. Here's the screenshot:

SweetTasha [Avatar]
[Post New]
"Google is asking you to verify your source files because it is in your private account. No one can see any files unless you make the file shareable.

I have already supplied the detailed information on creating that CD earlier with P2Go. You need to try it."

I did try it and it failed with an error. See my latest post.

As for the shareable link, the latest one I posted is shareable.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 23. 2020 06:14

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote ...Sweet Tasha - You put this thread in a nested loop. You need to edit your last 2 posts and do not put your reply inside someone else's quote.

Hi,
Cleared the formatting issue.

Cheers

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
tomasc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well I can see that Sweet Tasha is new to many things here. Hope that she is okay and will continue to use the forums.

Attached is a screenshot of the settings to use to create an Audio CD.
[Thumb - SweetTasha.jpg]
 Filename
SweetTasha.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Need to select Audio CD instead of MP3 CD from the menu.
 Filesize
387 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
SweetTasha [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Attached is a screenshot of the settings to use to create an Audio CD.

I've decided to just do the copy-disc as you suggested at the beginning. To be honest, I'm not sure what I hoped to accomplish by going through the other process. I did the Save Image at the end of the copy. I thought that would make futures copying of the CD faster, but Copy Disc doesn't offer that option.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Aug 23. 2020 20:27