Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Resizing window panes in MultiCam Designer
Paul1983 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 07, 2019 09:05 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to resize the panes (sources, preview, timeline) in the MultiCam Designer plugin? My sources previews are fairly small and my timeline record preview is way too big, but I can't grab and drag the borders like everywhere else in the program.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You're right, the MCD windows and its component sections are all fixed and can't be adjusted independently like the in the main PD window.

You can make the MCD tool full screen, and while that makes the preview window much larger and shows a much longer stretch of the timeline, it doesn't change the actual sizes of the media windows, the controls or the height of the timeline tracks.

You can let CL know that you'd like to see the ability to adjust the sizes of the MCD window components by using Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PD's File menu.