Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sharing using Cyberlink Cloud
auditconduct [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 16, 2020 14:48 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I want to share a PD project with another Cyberlink user. I am able to upload the packaged project but there is no link / button to share the project (screen shot attached). Any suggestions on how to share projects with another user? Must I use a 3rd party service like Google Drive?
[Thumb - CyberLink-Cloud.png]
 Filename
CyberLink-Cloud.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
132 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I've also seen statements about supposedly being able to share projects with other members using CL cloud. I can use the it to upload projects from my Android device using PD Mobile and I can transfer contents and projects from one PC to another, but all devices have to be logged in to the same account.

It would be very helpful to use project sharing here on the forum but like you, I haven't found a way to do that. All of the media sharing hits I've gotten when searching through the FAQs and the Cyberlink website seem to be for PowerDVD and nothing comes up for sharing any of the editing apps' content with other users.

I have a 1TB OneDrive account included with my Office subscription and a free 15GB account from Google, and there are plenty of free file sharing websites out there if you don't currently have a service and don't want to pay for one.

Using Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PD's File menu would at least let CL know that you'd like to see that feature added to the CL Cloud.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi auditconduct -

I think you're right. Even though I have shared projects via CL Clour previously (not often), there currently seems to be no obvious way to get a link for others to download the project.

This isn't consistent with photos, videos & templates which allow you to copy a link.

I may be missing something & I'd love to be corrected!

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!