Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
A few basic newbie questions
MikeBMiller [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 01, 2020 20:54 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Greetings all!

Is there a way to do scrolling credits without the annoying shamrocks floating around? That seems to be the only template for scrolling credits I can find in PD.

Also, is there any way to get rid of the default clips that show up in the media library every time I start a new project? My music videos are not likey to need a shot of a dude skateboarding.

Thanks!
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Greetings all!

Is there a way to do scrolling credits without the annoying shamrocks floating around? That seems to be the only template for scrolling credits I can find in PD.

Also, is there any way to get rid of the default clips that show up in the media library every time I start a new project? My music videos are not likey to need a shot of a dude skateboarding.

Thanks!

PowerDirector Tutorials Team
MikeBMiller [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 01, 2020 20:54 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]

Thank you.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Greetings all!

Thanks!

Click the T for Title Room on left and do a search in top for "scroll" and it should come down. Stretch it to go slower or faster on the time line by expanding it.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 07. 2020 18:03

PowerDirector Tutorials Team
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You should have more than one scroll title as suggested. See this recent post for information: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83043.page . It may be that you are missing some content packs too.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Greetings all!

Thanks!

This video will show you how to remove and replace the sample clips in the media library. Enjoy the program!