Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Application Manager says "no internet connection available" but internet is fine
AlSorrell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 31, 2016 16:25 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Recently, Application Manager from PD 365 18.6.3019.0 has been giving me a popup when I try to run saying "There is no internet connection available. Check your connection and then try again." No other application is giving trouble and the system tray icon say "Network Internet access".

Windows 10 Home V1909 build 18363.959

Any ideas??
Thanks,
Al
Midoriblue1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2018 03:31 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Recently, Application Manager from PD 365 18.6.3019.0 has been giving me a popup when I try to run saying "There is no internet connection available. Check your connection and then try again." No other application is giving trouble and the system tray icon say "Network Internet access".

Windows 10 Home V1909 build 18363.959

Any ideas??
Thanks,
Al

I have this problem too.

I have been able to download the latest Application Manager. It then says updating.

After a short while a message tells me There is no internet connection available. Check your connection and try again.

Downloading a new Application manager doesn't help.

Any solutions?
Thanks.
nicholasprior [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 05, 2021 00:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

I have this problem too.

I have been able to download the latest Application Manager. It then says updating.

After a short while a message tells me There is no internet connection available. Check your connection and try again.

Downloading a new Application manager doesn't help.

Any solutions?
Thanks.

ANY UPDATE REGARDING THIS ISSUE PLEASE, I CANT USE SOFTWARE UNTIL ITS UPDATED!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote ANY UPDATE REGARDING THIS ISSUE PLEASE, I CANT USE SOFTWARE UNTIL ITS UPDATED!

This is a long standing issue that seems to affect a small number of users at various times. I don't know of any one answer to solve this, so you should probably contact Cyberlink tech support directly for assistance. You can reach them here.
JackAubert [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 19, 2021 14:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I had the problem, too, but fixed it. Under Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced, I had enabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1. because I needed them for some obsolete connection. Make sure that TLS 1.0 AND 1.1 are disabled and only use TLS 1.2 and 1.3.
harleycyn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 03, 2020 23:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I had the problem, too, but fixed it. Under Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced, I had enabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1. because I needed them for some obsolete connection. Make sure that TLS 1.0 AND 1.1 are disabled and only use TLS 1.2 and 1.3.

Thank you so much for this. That was the problem for me.
StephanieP [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 05, 2012 21:56 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]

Thank you so much for this. That was the problem for me.

I can't find where you do that.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I can't find where you do that.

What version of Windows are you running?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I can't find where you do that.

Hold with Windows key and R at the same time, in the Open: area type inetcpl.cpl This will open the "Internet Properties" dialog, at the top click the "Advanced" tab way to the right. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see many Use TLS options and unselect "Use TLS 1.0" and also 1.1

Jeff
StephanieP [Avatar]
[Post New]

What version of Windows are you running?

11. Brand new laptop.
StephanieP [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hold with Windows key and R at the same time, in the Open: area type inetcpl.cpl This will open the "Internet Properties" dialog, at the top click the "Advanced" tab way to the right. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see many Use TLS options and unselect "Use TLS 1.0" and also 1.1

Jeff

Hey, very good. I was able to fix it. I sent message to Cyberlink but they weren't very helpful. Thanks again.