Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problemas con transicion
SiulRamos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 30, 2020 18:06 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Duplicó el mismo video y le pongo una transicion de fundido en la linea de tiempo al reproducir se ve perfecto pero cuando lo exportó en resolucion 4k a 60fps al reproducir el trabajo el video se estanca y no corre fluido en donde puse la transicion de fundido y necesito ayuda
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
We need to see what your produced video looks like. Upload it to YouTube and paste a link here so we can see what happens at the transition.

Also please take a screenshot of the project's timeline and upload it using the Attachments button below.

Necesitamos ver cómo es tu video producido. Subelo a YouTube y pega un enlace aquí para que podamos ver lo que sucede en la transición.

También por favor tome una captura de pantalla de la línea de tiempo del proyecto y cárguelo usando el botón Adjuntos debajo.
SiulRamos [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote We need to see what your produced video looks like. Upload it to YouTube and paste a link here so we can see what happens at the transition.

Also please take a screenshot of the project's timeline and upload it using the Attachments button below.

Necesitamos ver cómo es tu video producido. Subelo a YouTube y pega un enlace aquí para que podamos ver lo que sucede en la transición.

También por favor tome una captura de pantalla de la línea de tiempo del proyecto y cárguelo usando el botón Adjuntos debajo.
[Thumb - Screenshot_20200731-085422.png]
 Filename
Screenshot_20200731-085422.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1765 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
0 time(s)
SiulRamos [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote We need to see what your produced video looks like. Upload it to YouTube and paste a link here so we can see what happens at the transition.

[Thumb - Screenshot_20200731-085422.png]
 Filename
Screenshot_20200731-085422.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1765 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)
SiulRamos [Avatar]
[Post New]

Ese es mi canal y el video por favor ayydenme rápido que no quiero tener ese vídeo mal editado en mi canal publico
[Thumb - Screenshot_20200731-105409.png]
 Filename
Screenshot_20200731-105409.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
2090 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Claro, pero es posible hacer que el video no esté en la lista para que solo las personas con el enlace puedan verlo, como esto:

"Unlisted" = sin lista
SiulRamos [Avatar]
[Post New]
Help pzl i need to feed my youtube account and thats issue is very complicated because i try all I Know and i pay for that software that dont do theyr job in transition...

My job is a continue clip with no stop so i need the transition for no interrupt and cause a smooth view into 2 clips... I need the clip still running into clips with o no transitions with a smooth view without stopping into it

Can any one explain me how can I do that???.
Because with kinemaster I have no problem with that but I need my videos 4k and this is the only app I know can convert 4k 60fps videos

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 01. 2020 06:50

optodata
[Post New]
I think I understand what you're trying to do, and there are 2 easy ways to do it.

You can use No Transition (Sin Transicion) so that clip 1 ends and Clip 2 starts right away:

Or you can place Clip 2 on the overlay track, starting 1 or 2 seconds before Clip 1 ends. Use Fade-in for a smooth transition: