Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot find music downloads on my Samsung Galaxy 8 to add background music.
dolson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2020 21:35 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded several tracks to my phone for using in Action Director as background music, but the app doesn't recognize the files even when I have confirmed the files are in the correct location. Please advise. Files are .mp3 format.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I downloaded several tracks to my phone for using in Action Director as background music, but the app doesn't recognize the files even when I have confirmed the files are in the correct location. Please advise. Files are .mp3 format.

I have not used Action Director but the information on the Google Play store states that you should have the capability to add background music. Have you attempted to reach out to CyberLink to obtain support? In PowerDirector Mobile you can go to Settings > Send Feedback to send an email and a screenshot of your issue directly to CyberLink. Try looking in Action Director under settings to see if the Send Feedback option exists.
dolson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2020 21:35 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

I have not used Action Director but the information on the Google Play store states that you should have the capability to add background music. Have you attempted to reach out to CyberLink to obtain support? In PowerDirector Mobile you can go to Settings > Send Feedback to send an email and a screenshot of your issue directly to CyberLink. Try looking in Action Director under settings to see if the Send Feedback option exists.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will give that a try.