Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No Videos in "Download Media from Shutterstock"
Iwant2BaClone [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2012 13:52 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
When I click on "shutterstock Premium Media" icon in the Media Content screen, no videos are displayed and none show up if I search for them. I do see Photos and Music if I click on those tabs.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Funny, I had no problems before but when I just tried I also see no videos. The spinning pacifier appears for a second or so and then, nothing.

However, content does appear in the Photos and Music sections, and each time I click on the blank Video tab from one of the others, the pacifier comes up so it looks like it keeps trying to refresh. I imagine it's a server issue somewhere between CL and Shutterstock, and it will probably resolve itself soon.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I click on "shutterstock Premium Media" icon in the Media Content screen, no videos are displayed and none show up if I search for them. I do see Photos and Music if I click on those tabs.

Hello,

We just received info from CyberLink that they are aware of this issue and are co-working with Shutterstock to resolve it.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
CreativePat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 17, 2017 10:47 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you Cyberlink!!! This has been resolved.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thank you Cyberlink!!! This has been resolved.

And now back to editing!