Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
License - use of Shutterstock content
WMAX70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 17, 2020 03:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
What are the boundries for using shutterstock content?

For example:
If I want to publish video's on social media, using shutterstock content world wide, is that allowed?
Must I add something in the credits wrt licenses Like "Music used under cyberlink license" or such?
Not sure if You tube also triggers the license defense where we have to add the defense the license is included in to the cyberlink video editor.

I someone familiar with this. Up to now I always bought a license for publications and needed to note this into the end ttile of the video and to YT license defense for authors to react.

Not willing to get sudden cost suprises afterwards.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote What are the boundries for using shutterstock content?

For example:
If I want to publish video's on social media, using shutterstock content world wide, is that allowed?
Must I add something in the credits wrt licenses Like "Music used under cyberlink license" or such?
Not sure if You tube also triggers the license defense where we have to add the defense the license is included in to the cyberlink video editor.

I someone familiar with this. Up to now I always bought a license for publications and needed to note this into the end ttile of the video and to YT license defense for authors to react.

Not willing to get sudden cost suprises afterwards.

Hi,
Check out the Shutterstock section in the EULA here:
https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=24399

and see if it clarifies things sufficiently for your needs?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator