Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Greetings! I love the product, but a couple questions please.
ThoughtfulTunes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2020 11:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
ive been using it since mid may & jeez what an improvement over what I've used in the past. And I've done my best to expedite the learning curve as I use it for music lyrics videos on YouTube daily. I stillk have a couple questions please.

1: Is there any way to insert text you may of forgotten at the beginning of your project without messing up the timing off all text that follows? This is almost a requirement doing music lyrics videos daily & you have no idea I need to go back & insert text I forgot. And a couple times now that I've done that all my text was out of timing after where I inserted the new text

While on the subject of text & since it's a big part of my daily routine, is there any way or any 3rd parties who offer more text application layouts? (Not fonts, I love the ability to add our own fonts!? Or are there any add-ons for the Android.mobole app ( full subscription, that aren't with the developer updates that I might want to check out?

And 2 things to close: When using pan & zoom, or really if there is any other method I'd love to know, is there a way to either pan / zoom or another method of turning an object or person upside down without splitting the frame? Odd question I know.

Actually I think.yhatd it! Thanks! If any of ya feel like stopping by a relative newcomer to the software and see what m doing with it you can find me on YouTube, making music lyrics videos.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 15. 2020 05:02

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote ive been using it since mid may & jeez what an improvement over what I've used in the past. And I've done my best to expedite the learning curve as I use it for music lyrics videos on YouTube daily. I stillk have a couple questions please.

1: Is there any way to insert text you may of forgotten at the beginning of your project without messing up the timing off all text that follows? This is almost a requirement doing music lyrics videos daily & you have no idea I need to go back & insert text I forgot. And a couple times now that I've done that all my text was out of timing after where I inserted the new text

While on the subject of text & since it's a big part of my daily routine, is there any way or any 3rd parties who offer more text application layouts? (Not fonts, I love the ability to add our own fonts!? Or are there any add-ons for the Android.mobole app ( full subscription, that aren't with the developer updates that I might want to check out?

And 2 things to close: When using pan & zoom, or really if there is any other method I'd love to know, is there a way to either pan / zoom or another method of turning an object or person upside down without splitting the frame? Odd question I know.

Actually I think.yhatd it! Thanks! If any of ya feel like stopping by a relative newcomer to the software and see what m doing with it you can find me on YouTube, making music lyrics videos.

Hi. Unfortunately, your post's formatting made it almost unreadable, so I've included a cleaned version to help other people see exactly what you posted. Be sure you use the Preview button before hittting Submit to make sure everything looks good

I'll start with your first question: when you add any new title, it will go on the top-most overlay track starting at the exact position that the scrubber is on. The only time other titles will be shifted is if the new title is too long to fit between where you've placed the new one and the next title to the right.

The default title length is 5.0 seconds, and you can change that to a shorter duration from the Settings menu, which will let you place titles more closely. You can then drag the start and/or end of the title to match the song after it's in place.

For your 2nd question, you might be able to see some additional title packs by touching the Get More icon with the cloud downloading symbol in the Title room. Those packs (and many other kinds of extras) are part of the subscription.

For more editing tips and tutorials, you should check out Maliek's tutorials for PD Mobile.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]

Hi. Unfortunately, your post's formatting made it almost unreadable, so I've included a cleaned version to help other people see exactly what you posted. Be sure you use the Preview button before hittting Submit to make sure everything looks good

I'll start with your first question: when you add any new title, it will go on the top-most overlay track starting at the exact position that the scrubber is on. The only time other titles will be shifted is if the new title is too long to fit between where you've placed the new one and the next title to the right.

The default title length is 5.0 seconds, and you can change that to a shorter duration from the Settings menu, which will let you place titles more closely. You can then drag the start and/or end of the title to match the song after it's in place.

For your 2nd question, you might be able to see some additional title packs by touching the Get More icon with the cloud downloading symbol in the Title room. Those packs (and many other kinds of extras) are part of the subscription.

For more editing tips and tutorials, you should check out Maliek's tutorials for PD Mobile.

Thanks for cleaning up the post Optodata!

Hello ThoughtfulTunes. I think Optodata did a great job responding. The only question I have is when you reference using pan and zoom or rotating without splitting the frame are you referring to splitting the clip/asset or actually splitting the middle of the frame/screen? If you want to pan/zoom/rotate without splitting a clip you have the capability of using the Keyframe Transform effect to change position, scale and rotation without needing to split the clip. I have a tutorial on my channel that covers using this feature.

ThoughtfulTunes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2020 11:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks for cleaning up the post Optodata!

Hello ThoughtfulTunes. I think Optodata did a great job responding. The only question I have is when you reference using pan and zoom or rotating without splitting the frame are you referring to splitting the clip/asset or actually splitting the middle of the frame/screen? If you want to pan/zoom/rotate without splitting a clip you have the capability of using the Keyframe Transform effect to change position, scale and rotation without needing to split the clip. I have a tutorial on my channel that covers using this feature.

Thanks to both of you! Especially for cleaning up what the hell happened there with the formatting of my post. Right after hitting post I read somebodys post about the code being recently messed up here so I thought that may of been my prob. Apparently not so....

That is one thing I've not learned at all yet Maliek, so I definitely would love to check out your tutorial. Than

** EDIT - SIGHHHHH - End edit *

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 14. 2020 14:32