Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Green Screen problem with the outline of a person - it looks like the teeth of a jigsaw blade.
VMK123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2020 22:30 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, Since I changed what I was using for the green screen material, I have better results now; however, the only thing left for me to tackle with is that the edges of the subject looks like teeth of a jigsaw blade, and I don't know how to blend and soften it. Is there a way to fix this? I appreciate any help you can give me, thank you. VMK
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You've created 4 discussion threads on this subject, and you still haven't shared the actual clips you're working with.

At the very least, take a screenshot of your project's timeline and let us see what your preview window looks like. Save the screenshot as a JPG or PNG and use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload it here.

You can even share your whole project so that other people can see the exact edits you've tried making and can probably make the necesary adjustments to help smooth everything out. To do that, use Pack Project Materials and save everything to a cloud folder on OneDrive or Google Drive, then paste a shareable link here so other people can access it.

If you don't have access to a cloud folder service, send me a private message and I'll give you a link to one of my accounts.
VMK123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2020 22:30 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You've created 4 discussion threads on this subject, and you still haven't shared the actual clips you're working with.

At the very least, take a screenshot of your project's timeline and let us see what your preview window looks like. Save the screenshot as a JPG or PNG and use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload it here.

You can even share your whole project so that other people can see the exact edits you've tried making and can probably make the necesary adjustments to help smooth everything out. To do that, use Pack Project Materials and save everything to a cloud folder on OneDrive or Google Drive, then paste a shareable link here so other people can access it.

If you don't have access to a cloud folder service, send me a private message and I'll give you a link to one of my accounts.

Hi, Thank you very much for responding to my post and providing ways to help me. On the few threads I discussed about the green screen were on a different issue pertaining to the green screen complete background which I did attached and sent to the thread, sorry if it didn't go through - I have corrected this problem. My recent thread is about the outline of a person. Unfortunately, I deleted this one and will try it again and if it continues to give me those pointed awful edges, I will save it as a jpg and attach it to this thread. Again, thank you. VMK

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 12. 2020 12:21