Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ultra Hd blue-ray advisor error 394260080
laledan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 22, 2017 10:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone know what the sgx error code 394260080 is?

Everything passed before and suddently i get this error.

Reinstalled windows 10 multiple times.
Reset bios.Hi
Downgraded bios.
Tested lots of different drivers for graphics,sgx, intel me and so on but still the same error.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
It looks like an unspecified error message when detecting if the Intel SGX feature runs normally on your PC.
I don't think this BIOS and hardware related issue can be easily resolved by normal end users or software vendors (CyberLink).

To save your precious time, contact your motherboard manufacturers and ask them to investigathe the Intel SGX issue directly.
[Post New]
Same strange problem suddenly on my ASUS GL703GS (i7-8750H), Win 10 Pro 21H1 ( 19043.1288 )

(hi-res pic https://i.ibb.co/sV3LWBn/image.png )

Ultra HD Blu-ray Advisor fails, but Intel own tool from MS Store says it's installed and activated.
It was OK last time I used this tool many months ago...

Maybe Intel Plundervolt vulnerability fix messed up something for SGX, breaking Cyberlink Advisor?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 22. 2021 12:21

laledan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 22, 2017 10:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
The problem is with cyberlink advisor.

Try Corel Ultra HD Blu-ray Check Tool.
whirlpool0548 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2012 19:13 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The problem is with cyberlink advisor.

Try Corel Ultra HD Blu-ray Check Tool.

The explanation for the error is that Cyberlink's Blu-ray advisor attempts to reinstall SGX, which would end up as a downgrade to the inf version of SGX installed by Microsoft update.

Downgrade of the installed version of SGX is disallowed, resulting in the SGX error code.
[Post New]
Thanks guys. So basically it's all right and SGX is actually working fine on this machine despite check tools errors because of newer Windows drivers, right?
whirlpool0548 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2012 19:13 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks guys. So basically it's all right and SGX is actually working fine on this machine despite check tools errors because of newer Windows drivers, right?

Yes, I doubt Cyberlink will fix the issue anytime soon. It has been around for some time. They have reproduced the error and are in the process of developing a fix.