Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creating hyperlinks in video
sugarjilly [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2020 12:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Is there any way to create a hyperlink in your video? I've been trying to find out a way to do this. There doesn't seem to be a hyperlink option when adding text.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Jill
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there any way to create a hyperlink in your video? I've been trying to find out a way to do this. There doesn't seem to be a hyperlink option when adding text.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Jill

NO PowerDirector Tutorials Team
sugarjilly [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2020 12:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

NO

Thank you for answering!

Jill
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
sugarjilly, maybe a better answer, is no, not with PD18.

Do a google search on "interactive video" to educate yourself. Some very expensive options out there to some lower cost options depending on your needs and where/how your video will be hosted.

But correct, not a capability of PD18.

Jeff
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can do that on YouTube by using Cards and End Screens, but they're part of the YT interface and can't be used elsewhere.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
dbplus2df [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2018 15:59 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Does PD ver 21.5 have the ability to embed hyperlinks into a video?

Just checking if this status has changed. Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The answer is still no. Any hyperlink access needs to be configured on (and provided by) the viewing platform, as in the youTube example I mentioned in my post above