Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirecter18体験版のAVCHD出力等で「ハードウェアビデオエンコードオプション」を求められる
igatake3 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 22, 2015 21:02 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector18の体験版で AVCHDのディスク作成時に「この出力プロファイルは、ハードウェアビデオエンコーダーが使用可能な場合にのみ利用できます。使用するには、ハードウェアビデオエンコードオプションを有効にしてください。」と出てきます。

GPUとして GTX650を使っておりますが、PowerDirector18では最新のGPUが必要なのでしょうかね?

ちなみに今使っている PowerDirector11では問題なく AVCHDを作成できます。
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Translation:
When you create an AVCHD disc in the PowerDirector18 trial, you will be asked to "This output profile is only available when a hardware video encoder is available." To use it, enable the hardware video encoding option. It comes out. I'm using gtx650 as a GPU, but do I need the latest GPU in PowerDirector18? By the way, you can create AVCHD without any problems with the PowerDirector11 you are using now.

Answer:
I believe that it is one of the trial software limitations in the past. You should be able to create an AVCHD disc with no hardware encoding like you do now with PowerDirector 11 once you buy the software.

You can use any video card with PowerDirector 18. The newer ones and the more powerful ones may be better as it works with a modern computer.

In Japanese:
私はそれが過去の試用版ソフトウェアの制限の一つであると信じています。ソフトウェアを購入すると、PowerDirector 11で今のようにハードウェアエンコーディングのないAVCHDディスクを作成できるはずです。PowerDirector 18 では、任意のビデオ カードを使用できます。新しいものと、より強力なものは、現代のコンピュータで動作するので、より良いかもしれません。
igatake3 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 22, 2015 21:02 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
ありがとうございます。
どうやら体験版では「ハードウェアビデオエンコーダー」が使用できないようです。
製品版を購入したところ、正しくAVCHDディスクが作成できました。