Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is the shutterstock stuff and how do i get it?
W. Peter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2020 19:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
For the life of me i cannot understand where this new shutterstock stuff is? They keep saying we now have access to shutterstock videos here and how? Seems nothing to do with product manager.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote For the life of me i cannot understand where this new shutterstock stuff is? They keep saying we now have access to shutterstock videos here and how? Seems nothing to do with product manager.

If you have the subscription 365 one its right in the media with the big red square. PowerDirector Tutorials Team
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Well you actually do have to use App Manager to get the new version of PD:

Once that's done, take a look at the turorial video that was linked to in the Shutterstock announcement email yesterday.
W. Peter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2020 19:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well you actually do have to use App Manager to get the new version of PD:

Once that's done, take a look at the turorial video that was linked to in the Shutterstock announcement email yesterday.

Oh silly me! I did update the new version but never opened it I then when searchign for shutterstock. Very clear when i open the new version i downloaded sorry. LOL