Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
saving the pix
Diane [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 06, 2009 16:08 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I took a snapshot of myself and want to put it on my background. How do I save the pix and then put it in the background. Please help me this is my first one and I am beginning to hate this program cuz it was not like my old laptop which dies on me about 2 weeks ago.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Diane,

I am not sure which version of YouCam you are using, but you can find out where the program saved the snapshot you took by going into settings and looking for "Capture folder".

Go to that folder and find the snapshot that you took. From there, to use it as your desktop background you have to go into the Personalization section of the Control Panel and select the captured image.

Regards,
David
robin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2012 08:00 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hi a im sunf you cam2 i want to know if video get deleted from the captured content area whether that video will also be deleted from the captured folder or it will remain
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
The suggestion above for Diane should work. I was able to duplicate it. Thank you.