Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where can i find my old titels ?
JérômeK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2020 07:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I have Power director 15 and the motherboard of my computer died, and have to change computer, i succeded to recuperate the hard disk of the old one and want to recuperate the personalized titels i registered during several years ... i hope its possible.
Was on windows 7 pro, now am on windows 10 pro

Thanks for the help.

Jerome

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 26. 2020 11:35

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The location of your downloaded titles are in C:\Users\Public\CyberLink\Downloaded Titles.

The location of your custom titles should be in Users\your_user_name\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\15.0\MyTitles\*.*. You can copy them from your old drive to your new drive at the specified path.
JérômeK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2020 07:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you ! big help !

Quote The location of your downloaded titles are in C:\Users\Public\CyberLink\Downloaded Titles.

The location of your custom titles should be in Users\your_user_name\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\15.0\MyTitles\*.*. You can copy them from your old drive to your new drive at the specified path.