Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where can I get a royalty free image to use for a public sign
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to find a simple line drawing of a speaker with (or without) a red-not allowed symbol through it to submit to a local Park. I could try my hand at adding something to a black and white simple speaker image. Just to keep it as simple as possible I'd like to use a free image. Could someone direct me to a site where I might find this? Thanks
[Post New]
Hello FrancoisT,

The first question would be which speaker you mean... I assume you mean the latter (as in public speaker).

There are plenty of sites available for downloading images, some require attribution & others don't.

Attached is a red circle/cross symbol - completely royalty free because I just "drew" it!

PIX
[Thumb - NotAllowed.png]
 Filename
NotAllowed.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
76 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jun 24. 2020 16:54

PIX YouTube channel
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello FrancoisT,

The first question would be which speaker you mean... I assume you mean the latter (as in public speaker).

There are plenty of sites available for downloading images, some require attribution & others don't.

Attached is a red circle/cross symbol - completely royalty free because I just "drew" it!

PIX

The loudspeaker is what I mean. I'm looking for a sign or the elements to make one saying no music from speakers allowed. So like a simple speaker like what you see for audio settings in the taskbar of a PC. Some notes coming out or around it and a no thing like what you made around it. Thanks!
[Thumb - speaker symbol.jpg]
 Filename
speaker symbol.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
571 bytes
 Downloaded:
10 time(s)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jun 25. 2020 12:59