Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam 9 Crashes - Enhance the Current Video Image
JayCeeKeys [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 20, 2020 06:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

I've downloaded the trial of YouCam9 and am really tempted to buy it, however I have a major problem with the program currently. I need to fix up the lighting in my camera stream and click on the Enhance Current Video Image button.

As soon as I click on it, the program crashes with exception code 0xC0000094.

My system is Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - SSD with 16GB of RAM. The video image is 1920 x 1080 webcam.

Has anyone got any idea why the program crashes and how I can fix it?

Cheers,

Jay
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
The info you provided is very limited.
I can only guess and give some general advice here.

Is your CPU or GPU an ancient one that released nearly or over 10 years, and you still use the legacy hardware on current Windows 10 OS to run any video programs?

If it is not the case, did you apply any additional overclocking plugin to alternate the GPU processing on your PC?
The webcam video effects are mainly processed by your computing units.

Disable or uninstall GPU overclocking tools directly, reboot Windows, and then try the enhancement features in youcam again.

You can also contact cyberlink support team to look into your case.