Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director Mobile No Longer Usable
Jaybo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2018 17:55 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Since the recent update I can no longer use Power Director.

Even your forum is utterly useless. A forum where you cant copy and paste.

Pathetic.

And your verification codes. Don't put a gap if you don't want a space in the code. Is Cyberlink capable of doing anything properly?
Jaybo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2018 17:55 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Since the recent update I can no longer use Power Director.

Even your forum is utterly useless. A forum where you cant copy and paste.

Pathetic.

And your verification codes. Don't put a gap if you don't want a space in the code. Is Cyberlink capable of doing anything properly?

I have tried the help section. Despite indicating that I have an android device, the help I was given was for Windows.

Bravo.
Ron2020 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2013 14:40 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

I have tried the help section. Despite indicating that I have an android device, the help I was given was for Windows.

Bravo.

Fully agree. For more than a month I'm trying to get help unsuccessfully. Their answers (once a week) show they didn't read my emails at all. Uploaded videos showing the app doesn't work but it seems they didn't see.

After using PD since ver 8 in Windows I have no choice but look for new app. Sorry for that.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

I understand the frustration but please remember this is a member to member forum, hosted by CL for members to ask other members for help with their PDR software.

Your posts hold no information that enables anyone on the forum to assist you and, whilst it might be a release to vent your frustration, it doesn't help either you or anyone else to reach a solution. We try and discourage using the forum as a type of social media platform just to vent!

So, if you want to explore solutions with other members, and allow them to help - if they can - you will need to provide appropriate information about your issue.

Since you both seem to already have interactions with CS, if you let me know your CS ticket nos. I will endeavour to find out a little more about your situations.

Thank you.
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 19. 2020 04:26

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Since the recent update I can no longer use Power Director.

Are you referring to V6.9.1? I have that update and I haven't seen any problems, so it would help if you could explain what happens when you try to use it.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°