Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
P2G 8 - bad patch
LenaLe [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2020 13:24 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
By my mistake I made a patch power2go 8 for a Lenovo laptop from the site cyberlink suport instead of downloading by the program power2go.
How to download now the correct patch for p2g 8 Lenovo ???
I can't undo this update.
I can not uninstall the program p2g and reinstall it.
Access to a clean installation of the program I have after doing a system restore win10 but this is a big problem.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote How to download now the correct patch for p2g 8 Lenovo ???
I can't undo this update.

From the top of the P2Go8 Patch page: "To check for updates for hardware bundled versions, locate the "About" dialog in the software, and then click on the "Upgrade" button. In the Upgrade dialog click the "Update" tab to see if there are any updates available."

You may want to contact Lenovo if you don't want to restore it from the backup partition or discs. Support will not have the oem versions to give out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 13. 2020 13:54

LenaLe [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2020 13:24 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
my version is 8.0.0.2126b this is the last version available on the site

but this is not a version of lenovo (oem) after applying the patch from the site changed the appearance of the information window and looks like a standard
lenovo patch has a different numbering

checking the update with power2go does not give anything - no updates
i do not know how to recover the same power2go program from the recovery disk so as not to change other data I do not see the option to restore only power2go software