Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to stop PD 365 from adding black space to end of videos it produces
[Post New]
I have seen this question asked on other forums (its probably here too but I cant find it) regarding older versions, but I have an up to date version of pd 365, and every time i produce a video, PD adds at least 5 minutes of blank space to every video.

how can I stop this? I always check to make sure there isnt anything for it to record after my intended end, but this keeps happening
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
5 mins of black space. That should not happen and has never happened to me.
please check your timeline, by making sure that there are no video or other elements beyond the targeted end of your production, by skipping to the timeline project end by pressing the END-key. We have seen that fragments may have been left behind...
the escape to this ordeal would be to produce a segment or section by using the yellow markers...