Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In 365 Win 10 1909- Saving inquiry
ozstar [Avatar]
Member Location: Sydney OZ Joined: Apr 21, 2012 20:13 Messages: 125 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have several clips on the timeline Track 1 which I want to save as mp4.

I also have clips that I have chopped out of original, unticked on tracks 2 an 3 but all within the length of the primary movie I want to save.

After I saved I notice that the length of the saved movie is longer than the movie.. a lot of blank.

How can I just save the movie at full length only ?

Thanks

oz
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Where is that blank in the output? At the end? It is most likely that there are some remains, small cuts or even frames (far) beyond the end of the projected movie? Maybe press end, to go to the place that PD sees as the end of the stuff to be produced. Maybe enlarge the timeline so that you can more easy spot the frames?
And if that does not help, you might want to select that movie in your timeline by setting the little yellow begin and end markers and produce the selection only....
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
This thread expands on what Warry comment about finding and correcting this issue: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/48748.page .
ozstar [Avatar]
Member Location: Sydney OZ Joined: Apr 21, 2012 20:13 Messages: 125 Offline
[Post New]
Many thanks.

Yes there must have been a virtually invisible clip left behind.

Never thought if using the 'End' key !

All good now.