Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
video collage
oryalta [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2020 18:13 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
non riesco a scaricare il Blue frames with white borders mi dice estrazione non riuscita nessun collage video mi fa scaricare chi mi aiuta??????
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
From what I understand you say is:

I can't download the Blue frames with white borders tells me extraction failed no video collage makes me download who helps me ??????

I would assume that you have started the Collage Designer and clicked on the blue download field; which brings you to the download zone.
Select the desired effect and download it. Once it is downloaded (it should have the extension dzvc, click on the file-name (either in your download folder or in your browser). If you have installed PD correctly, the extension will be recognized and the effect will be inserted into the (proper) effect room and made available in PD.

Please let us know if this helps, otherwise tell us what blue frames with white border you mean.