Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video Intro JPG Keyframes Automation
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
I use PD to create short videos for our local youth football team. I have advanced (only just) from a simple text title intro to a better intro where I use JPGs of the team members that start off in the centre of the frame small, enlarge and are then repositioned in the frame, each team member moving sequentially and expanding to a different position in the frame until the whole team are displayed on screen. I can do this manually. Each JPG occupies a seperate video track and has a number of keyframes for size and position set. The team changes every week and I would like to simply replace the JPG without having to set the keyframes for every JPG every time. Is there an easy way to simply replace the JPG without having to manually set the keyframes.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I use PD to create short videos for our local youth football team. I have advanced (only just) from a simple text title intro to a better intro where I use JPGs of the team members that start off in the centre of the frame small, enlarge and are then repositioned in the frame, each team member moving sequentially and expanding to a different position in the frame until the whole team are displayed on screen. I can do this manually. Each JPG occupies a seperate video track and has a number of keyframes for size and position set. The team changes every week and I would like to simply replace the JPG without having to set the keyframes for every JPG every time. Is there an easy way to simply replace the JPG without having to manually set the keyframes.

This may help you solve this.

PowerDirector Tutorials Team
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]

This may help you solve this.

Thanks, this is makes the process much simpler, (read less laborious) by setting a number of keyframes in one action it is a big improvement over individual setting.