Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Annoying Gmail alerts
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
CyberLink PowerDirector was granted access to your Google Account...blah blah

If you didn’t grant access, someone else could be using your account.

Now I know this is youtube but surely there is a setting I can change somewhere that says its ok......its me and I am allowing Cyberlink to post youtube videos instead of getting this message everytime I upload a youtube video

Is there some setting in my Gmail settings that I can change to show cyberlink is "trusted
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote CyberLink PowerDirector was granted access to your Google Account...blah blah

If you didn’t grant access, someone else could be using your account.

Now I know this is youtube but surely there is a setting I can change somewhere that says its ok......its me and I am allowing Cyberlink to post youtube videos instead of getting this message everytime I upload a youtube video

Is there some setting in my Gmail settings that I can change to show cyberlink is "trusted

This would not be a question for Cyberlink it would be a question for GMAIL. search google for these words I am sure you will find your answer. "gmail setting to trust email" PowerDirector Tutorials Team
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]

This would not be a question for Cyberlink it would be a question for GMAIL. search google for these words I am sure you will find your answer. "gmail setting to trust email"

I asked here because I am sure other users may have seen this happen and may have a solution