Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I use Powerdirector to sync multiple videos for a "virtual choir"?
Hanban [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2016 16:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I'm very much a PD novice and am hoping there's a way I can combine multiple videos of different people singing/playing the same song so that the different voices are all synced up and I can see all the different videos at once. I've been playing around with this a bit but haven't found a way to be able to make all the videos line up.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks.
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
If you place a number of video clips on the video timeline on different tracks, and then select them all, the "Sync by Audio" button is available. Clicking it should sync all the clips depending on their audio quality.

Ash
Hanban [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2016 16:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you place a number of video clips on the video timeline on different tracks, and then select them all, the "Sync by Audio" button is available. Clicking it should sync all the clips depending on their audio quality.

Ash

Thanks - I tried this but it just bumped the clips to run after each other rather than at the same time. I managed to do it by manually selecting a clip marker and manually syncing them, but I'm sure there must be an easier way! Thanks.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
See this recent post. The Op is able to do it with 16 tracks. Another user posted a YT video of his result: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81881.page . This may help.