Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Duration question
jimtall2343 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 11, 2014 11:59 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
On Power Director 16 I seem to remember there was a "Duration" button to click on just above the timeline (to change the duration of each photo on the timeline). I don't have this feature in PD 18 but have to click on the "more features" button next to the trash can (I think) and then select "Duration" from various other options. My question is: Is there a way to move "Duration" back to the line above the timeline rather than going into "more features" each time? Thanks for any help that anyone may offer!
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
The button is still there, it just doesn't have text on it anymore. It now has a clock icon and is next to the crop button.

Ash
jimtall2343 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The button is still there, it just doesn't have text on it anymore. It now has a clock icon and is next to the crop button.

Ash

Excellent. Thank you very much. I found the button. One more question if I might. I am having trouble removing empty tracks on the timeline. I right click and I see an option to "Remove Emty Tracks" but when I click on that it doesn't remove the tracks that are clearly empty. Am I doing something wrong or are there certain tracks that just can't be removed?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 14. 2020 20:39

AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]

Excellent. Thank you very much. I found the button. One more question if I might. I am having trouble removing empty tracks on the timeline. I right click and I see an option to "Remove Emty Tracks" but when I click on that it doesn't remove the tracks that are clearly empty. Am I doing something wrong or are there certain tracks that just can't be removed?

Only video tracks are removed when you select that if that is your question. The effects, title, voice over, background music tracks will always remain from what I've seen.

Ash

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 14. 2020 20:45

jimtall2343 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Only video tracks are removed when you select that if that is your question. The effects, title, voice over, background music tracks will always remain from what I've seen.

Ash

Yes, that was my question. Thanks for your response!