Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there much of a difference between power director ultra and windows photo editor ?
faolteam [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 17, 2020 14:50 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Photo editor does have some decent stuff and free

I'd appreciate ur thoughts thanks
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Photo editor does have some decent stuff and free

I'd appreciate ur thoughts thanks

It depends on what you want to do with the images.

Try the free trial version of Photo Director 11 (Here) If it is too much for you, stick with the Windows Photo Editor. Note the trial has the full version for 30 days then it reverts to the basic version.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 06. 2020 10:17

faolteam [Avatar]
[Post New]

It depends on what you want to do with the images.

Try the free trial version of Photo Director 11 (Here) If it is too much for you, stick with the Windows Photo Editor. Note the trial has the full version for 30 days then it reverts to the basic version.

i did try it but won't let me save it to a usb file I thought it would have
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]

i did try it but won't let me save it to a usb file I thought it would have

What are the its?

Your original question (and title) asks to compare PowerDirector and photo editor. If you are only interested in editing photos, then your question should have asked about PhotoDirector vs PhotoEditor.

By the way, there is a separate forum for Photo Director. Perhaps you should ask there if you have more specific questions.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 06. 2020 15:10

faolteam [Avatar]
[Post New]

What are the its?

Your original question (and title) asks to compare PowerDirector and photo editor. If you are only interested in editing photos, then your question should have asked about PhotoDirector vs PhotoEditor.

By the way, there is a separate forum for Photo Director. Perhaps you should ask there if you have more specific questions.

sorry steve i should have said i used photo director 18 the free version then realised when i edited it i could not download file to a usb key because of the file it saves itself in the format
stevek
[Post New]

sorry steve i should have said i used photo director 18 the free version then realised when i edited it i could not download file to a usb key because of the file it saves itself in the format

You probably saved the PROJECT. You need to have the program out the project to a desired image format.