Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 16 touchscreen Issues Surface pro 4
catgoat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2016 18:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am running PD 16 on a surface pro 4 and would like to use the touchscreen and.or stylus to edit. However, when i long press to right click, or when i press the right clikc button and tap with my stylus, right click menu does not appear. Both of these methods have been working as a right click in other programs i have tried on the same device. Is there a way to right click, or is there a keyboard shortcut i can map or something to act as a right click?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It sounds like you may want to uninstall/reinstall PD16, but please be sure you still have the original installer .exe file. If not, you'll need to contact Cyberlink support and have them send you a new link.

When you uninstall PD16, you can keep your personalized settings if prompted. Once it's reinstalled, make sure you have (or download the patch for) v3424.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
catgoat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2016 18:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It sounds like you may want to uninstall/reinstall PD16, but please be sure you still have the original installer .exe file. If not, you'll need to contact Cyberlink support and have them send you a new link.

When you uninstall PD16, you can keep your personalized settings if prompted. Once it's reinstalled, make sure you have (or download the patch for) v3424.

thanks, i'll try that tonight.

Backing upt he installer is a good tip too, as I had to use my backup to install it on this machine.