Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Application manager not updating media
Picturedude
Newbie Location: Sacramento, CA Joined: Sep 12, 2014 16:29 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Is anyone having this problem: The media tab in application manager shows red dot indicating content is available, but when I click on it all it does is spin forever.
wisoak [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 11, 2017 17:16 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is anyone having this problem: The media tab in application manager shows red dot indicating content is available, but when I click on it all it does is spin forever.

Same here. The status clock won't stop spinning either...
Picturedude
[Post New]

Same here. The status clock won't stop spinning either...

Have you noticed also that clicking on the info icon for an update brings up a web page with information that lasts about five seconds before defaulting to the home page?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are a couple other threads on the forum. A quick search would have given you the answer already!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 15. 2020 14:22

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Picturedude
[Post New]
Quote There are a couple other threads on the forum. A quick search would have given you the answer already!

Thank you, that solved one problem, but I still have only a few seconds before your link disappeared to a Cyberlink home page. I clicked on it quickly enough to get the application manager download, but the page vanished in 3 seconds as it does on any page the info icon takes me to.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I've just double checked the links, and they bring up the expected pages and they stay put. I even tried doing it when logged out of the forum, but I don't see any disappearing pages. Maybe try clearing your browser's cache, or try using a different one.

Is there anything you weren't able to download?

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Picturedude
[Post New]
Quote I've just double checked the links, and they bring up the expected pages and they stay put. I even tried doing it when logged out of the forum, but I don't see any disappearing pages. Maybe try clearing your browser's cache, or try using a different one.

Is there anything you weren't able to download?

Thanks again, I cleared out all Cyberlink cookies and no more vanishing pages.