Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Erreur C00C0008
Rapatel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 25, 2020 11:48 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello.
I tried to burn a video in WMV format but the power2go 13 software tells me the error C00C0008.
What should I do ?

Thank you

PS: cyberlink service = no response to my emails
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
>>I tried to burn a video in WMV format but the power2go 13 software tells me the error C00C0008.

It is interesting, how did you burn videos in wmv format? you used "Media Convert" function or "Video Disc" function?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 25. 2020 20:59

Rapatel [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote >>I tried to burn a video in WMV format but the power2go 13 software tells me the error C00C0008.

It is interesting, how did you burn videos in wmv format? you used "Media Convert" function or "Video Disc" function?

I use the video disc fonction.
sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
then, I guess you wanted to burn your wmv video files into, say DVD video disc and you saw C00C0008 error code during the process.

can those wmv video files playback normally in your platform? for ex., just double click them.
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
PS: cyberlink service = no response to my emails

Hello,

We asked CyberLink Customer Service and they said they have responded to your inquires submitted on 02/01 and 02/14, and are waiting for you to respond with more information.

Please check your support tickets by doing the following and reply with the requested information:

1. Go to https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

2. Click My Status.

3. Click My Support Ticket.

Cheers
Power2Go Moderator
Rapatel [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote then, I guess you wanted to burn your wmv video files into, say DVD video disc and you saw C00C0008 error code during the process.

can those wmv video files playback normally in your platform? for ex., just double click them.

That's it, the error code is displayed during the burning process.
The video file opens normally on my PC
Rapatel [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hello,

We asked CyberLink Customer Service and they said they have responded to your inquires submitted on 02/01 and 02/14, and are waiting for you to respond with more information.

Please check your support tickets by doing the following and reply with the requested information:

1. Go to https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

2. Click My Status.

3. Click My Support Ticket.

Cheers
Power2Go Moderator

I did not receive any information by email of your responses, sorry. I will answer you during the day
sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]

That's it, the error code is displayed during the burning process.
The video file opens normally on my PC

I see a same error code C00C0008 which is possble the root cause of your issue.
https://www.winvistatips.com/threads/error-c00c0008-media-player-help-please.464667/

Suggestion:
convert all your wmv files to mpeg2 format first then use power2go to burn those new mpeg2 files.
Rapatel [Avatar]
[Post New]

I see a same error code C00C0008 which is possble the root cause of your issue.
https://www.winvistatips.com/threads/error-c00c0008-media-player-help-please.464667/

Suggestion:
convert all your wmv files to mpeg2 format first then use power2go to burn those new mpeg2 files.

Thank you, How to convert a video? with which software ?