Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Stuttering video when capturing from analogue device
Chris [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2009 11:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am using a PD5 and I am try to capture analogue video with a Kworld USB device. However the video that I see freezes every 2-3 second and then starts again in 2-3 seconds making it pretty much useless> Any suggestions, is it just lack of processing power. I am running Vista.
Chris
Dave [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2009 16:29 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I had the same problem with exactly the same O/S and capture device. The clue for my problem was the capture was about one frame a second and no AUDIO.
I solved it by going to the capture screen and selecting the 'Capture' menu then 'Device Settings' and changing the audio from the "USB 2863" to my mic/audio jack in ---> perfect captures.
If you PC is still a bit stuttery then you may have to change downgrade the capture 'Profile' to something less demanding like DVD SP
RC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2008 23:36 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I had a similar problem with the Kworld device and PD 7 would stop the capture saying that I had copy protected video (my own home movies?). After a lot of research on the web I fed my analog signal through a DVD recorder to my Kworld device and solved the problem which was that my old videos were too noisy which made PD think they were copy protected. It seems the DVD recorder re-syncs the signal somehow and cleaned up the jitters also.