Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDS Files-Error Message
Roger Epperson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 30, 2019 11:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
When I try to open a PDS file, that I saved, the following message appears. An error occurred when opening this media. The file is broken, an unsupported format, protected video content, or for another reason. This happens with all of the attempts at saving different timeline content to PDS. Suggestions?
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think there is a problem in the PowerDirector project file, but rather with one of the videos in the timeline or library. Maybe try checking each file, and even removing some from the project until you find the culprit.

Ash
Roger Epperson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 30, 2019 11:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't think there is a problem in the PowerDirector project file, but rather with one of the videos in the timeline or library. Maybe try checking each file, and even removing some from the project until you find the culprit.
As

No, it is all files. Every time that I save, from multiple sources, I receive the error message.
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe use Screen Recorder to show us how you are getting this message. You said it was from opening and saving, so would be curious to see.

Ash