Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
produce video option
davidh1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2018 18:35 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I have audio director 365 and thought i would try out the mixing room. Ive tried it by calling up audiodirector on its own.
I loaded in a video which is at 25 fps and used the mixing room just the sterio option and rearranged the tracks.
When it comes to pruducing a new video, I found that the only option available is 30 fps.
The video was produce with the new sound tracks but only in 30 fps.

I also tryed this through powerdirector and it only produces the sound file, but not sure if it is set for a 30fps or 25fps video.

Has anyone seen this on their version of audiodirector?

I have taken a ticket out with cyberlink, but don't know when a reply will come.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 20. 2019 05:54

[Post New]
Hello David,

What you've found is true of my current version of ADR too (ADR 10.0.2030). Producing to video format only offers 30fps.

I thought there may have been a way to edit the profile, as you can in PDR via Profile.ini, but I've not been able to locate the appropriate file. Perhaps one of our more technically astute members could confirm that or show us where to look (?)

Is your intention to mix the audio tracks only and use one of the video tracks? It appears that is all ADR can do.

Unless, there's a way to edit the profile options, I'd suggest producing in PDR might suit your purposes better (using ADR for mixing audio only).

PIX PIX YouTube channel
davidh1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello David,

What you've found is true of my current version of ADR too (ADR 10.0.2030). Producing to video format only offers 30fps.

I thought there may have been a way to edit the profile, as you can in PDR via Profile.ini, but I've not been able to locate the appropriate file. Perhaps one of our more technically astute members could confirm that or show us where to look (?)

Is your intention to mix the audio tracks only and use one of the video tracks? It appears that is all ADR can do.

Unless, there's a way to edit the profile options, I'd suggest producing in PDR might suit your purposes better (using ADR for mixing audio only).

PIX

Thanks for your reply. I agree that it looks like only 30fps can be produced in ADR. Ive used PDR to get the result i want, but have not had the opertunity to test the new audio produced is in sync with the existing video because the videos iv'e used are small. Anyway lets hope that with the ticket i've sent to cyberlink they can add an option to ADR to produce 25fp and others that are in PDR, not just 30 fps.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I think PIX has described everything accurately. The latest 365 version (10.0.2406.0) shows the same 30p-only video choices.

Unlike PD, there is no ability to create a custom audio or A/V profile from within AD, and there is also apparently no (documented) way to add one externally. The best workflow might be to open the clip in PD, then call AD from PD's timeline and let AD autoamtically replace the original tracks so that everything remains in sync. Then, you can produce the video any way you want.

The one thing I'd like to double check is this statement: I also tryed this through powerdirector and it only produces the sound file, but not sure if it is set for a 30fps or 25fps video.

If you used PD to only produce a sound file (using the music notes button in the Produce room):

... then there are no FPS because frames are only used in videos, not in audio-only clips like M4A or WAV. If instead, you used any of the other buttons, there would be video content and you would be able to choose your desired frame rate.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
davidh1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I think PIX has described everything accurately. The latest 365 version (10.0.2406.0) shows the same 30p-only video choices.

Unlike PD, there is no ability to create a custom audio or A/V profile from within AD, and there is also apparently no (documented) way to add one externally. The best workflow might be to open the clip in PD, then call AD from PD's timeline and let AD autoamtically replace the original tracks so that everything remains in sync. Then, you can produce the video any way you want.

The one thing I'd like to double check is this statement: I also tryed this through powerdirector and it only produces the sound file, but not sure if it is set for a 30fps or 25fps video.

If you used PD to only produce a sound file (using the music notes button in the Produce room):

... then there are no FPS because frames are only used in videos, not in audio-only clips like M4A or WAV. If instead, you used any of the other buttons, there would be video content and you would be able to choose your desired frame rate.

I have had a reply to my ticket from cyberlink as follows:-
Hi David,
Thank you for your reply.
With reference to your query, please be advised that currently AudioDirector 11 is unable to change the fps to the video. We suggest changing the fps using PowerDirector 18.

Thats it, mentions that the current version does not have this option. I Hope a new version will, one day.